Friday, November 20, 2009

The manicule makes me try strange and delicious new things

Dear Reader,
I recently found myself at Noah's sub shop in Marion, Indiana. I was on my way out the door when I received this sign:

Well, if you say so... how about an arsenic and old lace milkshake?

Fortunately for the longevity of my life, the sign did not literally mean poison. It was pointing toward ice cream. Decisions, decisions... The PB&J milkshake was recommended as a unique treat, so I thought I'd walk on the wild side. The manicule would want that.

Peanut butter, strawberry jelly, vanilla ice cream, and who knows what else?

Served up with a smile by Noah's own Tj Swanson

Delicious. But in a very strange PB&J milkshake sort of way. You must give it a try if ever you have the opportunity!

2 comments:

  1. You are right, "the manicule would want that"! Way to be wild!!! -Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic!
    i can't decide if i am grossed out or impressed by the milkshake flavor.

    ReplyDelete