Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The manicule brings me lunch

Dear Reader,
Today was a very important day in the history of this blog. This day is probably second in importance only to the day I actually created it, which was Sunday. I followed my first manicule.

I was at work, minding my own business, when all of a sudden I realized that I was very hungry. It was 2 P.M. and time for lunch. I reached into the folder of menus we keep in the break room, and lo and behold, like a sign from heaven, I saw this manicule:

It was then that I knew that Jimmy John's is what I must have for lunch. So I ordered a vito with hot peppers and extra Italian vinaigrette. And freaky fast, it was delivered to me. Just look at this amazing sandwich!
It was just what I needed. My first experience with saying yes to the manicule was delicious and satisfying. Who knows what tomorrow may bring?

2 comments:

  1. So far, so good. When I saw where the manicule was pointing, I thought you were going to have to go to Charleston, Il! Whew!!! Saved by the sandwich! Close call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, miss thang.
    I think you should come to my house soon! ; )
    xo
    EH

    ReplyDelete