Sunday, November 29, 2009

An evening of manicules

Dear Reader,
Tonight I went out to meet some friends for drinks. In the parking lot, I saw a beautiful manicule pointing in the opposite direction I was headed. Of course I followed it.

I could eat this manicule for breakfast. Yum!

Trying my best to do the "sidewalk" to the theatre.

Luckily, I sidewalked to a sidewalk that was very well lit.

The theatre was closed. I think that the manicule must want me to return on Sat for the Dance Club. As I could not follow the manicule any further, I continued on to my original destination. But once inside I was met with another manicule, even more beautiful than the first...

It was leading me to the restrooms! Just in time!

A very happy ending indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! The Pee-Pee dance picture is priceless! But, wait, there was a happy ending in the rest room!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't you like to know! ;) I can't say no to the manicule...

    ReplyDelete